Monday, November 3, 2014

LiveCode Workshop at AECT in Jacksonville on Tuesday

I'll be conducting a LiveCode workshop at the AECT conference in Jacksonville, Florida on Tuesday afternoon. Although the workshop officially filled awhile back, a few people emailed me over the weekend to say that their travel plans changed and now cannot participate -- so, a few seats remain in case anyone is interested.

I'll be updating my LiveCode Workshop site after the workshop, in case anyone who cannot join us in Jacksonville wants to check that out:

http://nowhereroad.com/livecode/

I plan on making one or two more video tutorials based on the feedback of the workshop attendees. (I really want to do a video for the "Basketball Camp" project, so I'll likely do that no matter what.)

Looking forward to "learning LiveCode" in Jacksonville!

No comments:

Post a Comment